Come along and join the London Borough of Barnet Prevention and Wellbeing Team and partners to find out more about what’s happening in your community.
The event will showcase the talents, skills and interests of our older residents, celebrate what Barnet has to offer and interest people in getting involved in our local community.
Throughout the day there will be an art exhibition of works completed by residents, live art with Community Focus, craft activity demonstrations with Reubens House & Sunridge Court, health checks with Barnet’s Learning Disabilities Team and information on Barnet’s Keep Warm and Well Scheme.
- 11am Barnet Mencap Choir
- 12pm Love to Move with Saracens Sport Foundation
- 2pm Barnet Asian Women’s Association dance performance
- 3.30pm Tai Chi with Age UK Barnet
- 4pm GLL Better Leisure Aerobics class
- 5pm Wellbeing Session
- *10-12pm Dementia Friendly Shopping John Lewis