**Ealing Soup Kitchen** is a brilliant charity that looks after vulnerable & homeless people in Ealing. They run a drop-in service on Fridays where people can get free clothes, showers, barbers, hot meals, occasional foot care, play some games and receive advice advocacy service and workshops.
The coordinator is **Angela Doreen**.
They are often short on volunteers on Fridays and would love to get a few extra GoodGym hands to help!
No experience required!
‚úîÔ∏è **What is the task?**
Assisting the Soup Kitchen and well-being service. The duties may include:
– serving meals and beverages in the kitchen area
– assisting in distributing clothes
– assisting and manning the shower area (giving out tickets, distributing the towels/shower gel)
– manning the queue for the barber service by giving out tickets
– manning the foyer
– assisting with overseeing games
– assisting in the workshop
Ealing Soup Kitchen, The Crypt, St John’s Church, Mattock Lane, W13 9LA
Fridays at 13:00 – 15:00
*There is always more work to do at Ealing Soup Kitchen on Fridays. If you would like to stay longer please sign up for another task on that day – see all available tasks [here](https://www.goodgym.org/v3/organisations/ealing-soup-kitchen).*
**Maximum: 2 people – please sign if you are sure you can make it**
As usual, we encourage you to run, walk or cycle to the task üèÉüèΩüö∂‚Äç‚ôÄÔ∏èüö¥üèø‚Äç‚ôÄÔ∏è.