The Bixley Field Allotments in Southall provide space for the community to grow food locally, and enjoy a little bit of wilderness and the sights of the nearby Grand Union Canal. [Southall Transition](https://southalltransition.org) manages a couple of plots there and needs help with preparing them for planting.
You can run or walk along the picturesque and quiet canal route to reach the allotments.
The allotments are also accessible from the Southall Station (15 minutes walk).
‚úîÔ∏è **What is the task?**
* Preparing beds for planting
* Weeding / watering
* 14:00 if you meet **at the allotments**
* 13:15 if you walk from **Hanwell Clock Tower**
* Meet us at [Bixley Field Allotments](https://goo.gl/maps/dhL9tXYDXQMxeMpE6), Merrick Rd, Southall UB2 4NY
* Meet us from [Hanwell Clock Tower](https://goo.gl/maps/xA4ZSLc59iHmH3zH8) and walk by the canal
üß§ **What to bring?**
* Gardening gloves, if you have them.