Silver Sunday with Brightlife at Storyhouse in Chester (Love Later Life Festival)
7 October @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pmFree
If there’s a secret to being healthy and happy in later life, we believe that staying active, connected, learning new skills and being able to share your life experiences is a major factor.
On its simplest level it’s about feeling part of something bigger than you.
And that’s why Brightlife has created a packed programme of free activities, workshops, craft events, performances, games and creative opportunities to celebrate Silver Sunday as part of Age UK Cheshire’s Love Later Life festival taking place at Storyhouse in Chester this October.
* Improv Gym for over 50s
* Pop-up Beach Hut activities (poetry, photography and pom poms)
* Memory Box Making with Brightlife’s Social Prescribing Team
* Mindful Crafts with Women Makers Fab Club
* Virtual Reality Experience
* Reminiscence Workshop with Haylo Theatre
* Jewellry Making and Watercolours with WEA
* 10 Minute Volunteers’ Tales
* Gameshow Get Together with Brighter Days
* Brightlights Theatre Company showcase and workshop
* Silver Singers
Everyone is welcome on the day and the Brightlife team will be on the front door to greet anyone who might be feeling a bit nervous about taking part. There’ll be something to suit everyone …even if that’s just having a chat over a cup of tea in the café.
For more information, please call Brightlife on 01606 884444